Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Wow, what the heck? I *must* "be back", because I just finished a bit of a W101 'marathon session'. Must've been all the sharks, causing a feeding frenzy. If these sharks weren't virtual, I'd have Capt. Paul Watson trailing me, along with the other Sea Shepherds.

In a Necromantic fit of fury, I think I'm getting the hang of the updated gameplay. My 'involuntary' trips to Base Camp were thankfully few. I just kept pushing, picking up drops, and did some fairly focused grinding. Um, 'ding', again, now 53, and ahead of schedule. Must slow down.

To my surprise, my initial "I'll just go look" investigation of the Stellarium ended up we me walkng out with the Star of Celestia! I have no illusions that it wasn't much more than "luck of the draw", because those two Boss fights were harrowingly close. So, for today, at least, the stars were with me, and now one on my astrolabe:

Idle hands are Autumnal's Workshop.
(p.s., KI, LOVE the Orrery in Chantery.)
Can't help but consider The Antikythera mechanism.
Checked out Floating Island, (yes, only looked),and "Oh, and there's more crafting?" *sigh*, of course there's more crafting. And Gardening. And Pet Husbandry. So...much...to...do.

Just not today.

No comments: