Thursday, April 22, 2010

So much catching up to do.

First of all, I want to say a heartfelt "Thank You", to all of you, for your warm reception, back into the W101 family. The power of this community is truly a humbling experience. I have so much "back reading" to do, and a "to do" list that scrolls down longer then Headmaster Ambrose's beard. ;)

One of those things on the "to do list", is resurrect my old writing "experiment", the Tale of Penny Dreadful. Funny thing, is the story kept unfolding in my mind, even after leaving the game. I don't so much think the "choose your own adventure" format was really working, however, so I'll leave it to you, the community, to decide if you want to return to the "old days" of WallOfText posts, further telling the tale (as I envisioned it) of our dear Penny. (I've added "Penny Dreadful" quick links in the lower right, for easier access).

So, after returning from hiatus, it is time, again, for a poll, I think. Let's see what *you* think, shall we?

No comments: