Thursday, April 29, 2010

Advanced Pets on KI's YouTube

A bit more insight from KingIsle's YouTube Channel.
I applaud KI for this move, I have a *general* idea of the tech involved in doing this.



I know all *my* pets are all abuzz.

Good news, guys. "free roam" is coming , with the Pet Park.
"Yay, no more imprisonment in the bank!"
 "Great! I've been in here since Penny gave me to you."
"Woot! Goodbye, shared bank!"
"I got dibs on the Graveyard!" (Lord Luna, of course)
"Let's go swimming!"
Umm...guys...it's not even out yet..gonna have to wait a bit longer.
"Awwwwwwww.  Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?."
No, it isn't here, yet.
"Awwwwwwww.  Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. "
No. not YET
Is it here, yet?Is it here, yet?Is it here, yet?Is it here, yet?Is it here, yet?
Nooooooo.
" Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?."
Don't make me pull this castle over..
" Is it here, yet?. Is it here, yet?."
*sigh*

"Thanks", KI..now I have a backpack and bank of rowdy pets. ;)
(And if Penny Dreadful ever becomes an audio book..I know who I'd like to narrate it.) ;)

As an aside, when I saw this:
I *instantly* thought of Friendly. Yeah, he'd do something like that. "It's all "Unicorns and Lizards", with that one." , 'Mr. Friendly-"I'm ready to frolic."-mancer'  XD

No comments: