Friday, June 19, 2009

Housing Item of the day: WANTED Edition

Yeah.
For our houses. instead of hanging around Duel Master Diego, (the flies get to you after a while, ya know?). I would pay BIG crowns to put one of these in my Grand Fortress. Like a roleplay Boss battle with my friends:

" At last. I must say I'm disappointed in your progress. I imagined you'd be here sooner."
*because no roleplay is complete without a smug Boss monologue..it's a Universal Truth!

Or, set it as the "spawn point" for anyone who blind teleports off your friend list.

ooh! And Guardian minions!

And. as special "Booster Packs" we can have Friendly's Collectible Cards, lol

Or, even cooler idea:
an ACTUAL Home game, especially if it used the same kind of technology that they have for the PS3 Eye Toy game, "Eye of Judgement". That would be sweet, too.

Yes?
No?
Oh, Helephant no?

No comments: