Saturday, August 15, 2009

The polls on polls.

Well, the readers have spoken! Well, voted.

Yes, there will be polls! Henceforth, polls shall be 7 day polls. The one exception I will make is for the "Chosen Fate/Penny Dreadful" experiment, because even 7 days may be a little long.

Also, I wanted to point something out. In most of my polls, you will usually find a "gag" vote. These votes are not directly "yes" or "no" questions, so I get to use them however I see fit. Which, to say, is I will put them towards the existing majority, at poll closing. The example this time around was "Isn't THIS a poll?" Well, duh, of course it was! It was neither Yes or NO, however. So, it seems we shall continue to have polls. Thank you to all who voted!

One other thing I wanted to point out, is that polls will often times be related, as in the recently closed polls. Now, I know my math isn't the best, (read:horrendous), but even I noticed a poll discrepancy:Even I know that 9>1.
It is, isn't it?
I'm pretty sure it is...
Maybe I should go check...


Be Well!

No comments: