Thursday, June 9, 2011

Support Education- Vote it, and they will build.

Hiya, Peeps.

I don't often ask you, the reader, for much. Maybe a comment, here or there, but never anything that'd ever cost you money. It's just not how I roll. Never have, never will.
Yeah, I know you may dislike school, but it's worth it.
Today, however, I'd like to ask a favor of you, in support of a noble cause- Education.

There is a school that I favor, and want to see win a contest at Big Lots with Lots2Give. It's the Joseph Plouffe Academy, in Brockton, MA.It is one of only a few with The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Middle Years Programme, and we know that the Air Force doesn't need to hold a Bake Sale whenever they want a new bomber. So, where our hierarchy fails, the people succeed.
Vote early, vote often!


So, all I ask of you, is to go to the Lots2Give site, and find this video:


Voting costs nothing, and you can vote up to 3 times a day. Consider James Earl Jones' immortal words:

Vote for it, and they will build!

Be Well

No comments: