Friday, July 3, 2009

Heroes and Fools.

Some people never learn.
Some people, some idiots, fail to recognize sage words of wisdom when they are spoken.
Some people hypocritically laud the praises of tactical planning, and fail utterly.

Last night, that person was ME.

Yes, despite the fact that I should know better, I wound up in an eerily similar situation.

Let me set the stage for you: After a CRUSHING defeat at the hands of Jotun & Co, Ltd., I took on one of the warrens. Not too bad..till the very end. Fortunately, (for me), I had a Hero at hand: Blake Dragonblade , a fellow blog follower, and HUGE fan of Homework, (okay, I added the "huge fan" part), who came and rescued yours truly from wasting an hour or so of effort.

Here's what it looked like:

Yeah, see what's missing? No Reshuffle. I would have "fallen on my sword", were it not Blake's intervention.

So now, humble and contrite before you, dear readers, I pledge this solemn vow:

"I, Autumn Duskhunter, shall heneforth and always carry a minimum of 2 reshuffles in my deck.
Should I ever fail in this vow, it shall be the right, and duty of any/all readers to berate me in a public, merciless, and unrelenting fashion. So it is pledged, so shall it be."

5 comments:

Michael said...

Haha, I'm not THAT heroic. I just teleported and started fighting. Heck, it's my natural instinct to kill things. :P And, err, yeah, you may not know it, but I look at this site a lot, usually with good expectations. They're usually fulfilled. :P

Fatal Exception said...

Ah, you're too kind, and too humble. you came a prevented a Dead Autumn, to which I am very grateful!

Lyssie Silverheart said...

wear do you learn reshufl before I went to go fight Lord Nightshade (for the 5th time) I tried to find the hiden house in closlus bulavard and I couldn't find it!!! Do you know wear is?

Fatal Exception said...

You're looking for Mildred Farseer. If you go to Mindy Pixiecrown in Colossus Blvd, loook for stairs going DOWN.(They will be to your left, if you are facing Mindy) There is only one building, and the door is not "lit"

Countess Shadowbane said...

Aww, I'm so disappointed! Dragon master got to meet you and I didn't! Lol! I'll have to have a talk with Blake!