Sunday, July 12, 2009

Teleport Bus Details for Meet and Greet

4:55 to 5:10pm EST. Wu Realm. If I am not there, wait a minute or two, I WILL come get you.
Last "bus" leaves at 5:10pm est.

"How does a 'Teleport Bus' system work?"
Here's how it goes:

1)Everyone who wants to go friends me, the "Bus Driver"
2)I will choose a person from the group to tell when to "teleport to friend" (Driver).
3) When I get to our destination (Moo Shu), I tell THAT person "now".
4)THAT person tells everyone else in the group, everyone teleports to the Driver.
5) Gratz! You're in Moo Shu! Enjoy the Meet and Greet!

2 comments:

Lyssie Silverheart said...

Uhhh what if you don't have text chat?

Fatal Exception said...

All you have to do is send a friend request, I'll know what it's for. Then just wait till "teleport to friend" says "Jade Palace"