Thursday, June 23, 2011

Many Momentous Milestones

Was happily able to attend Ravenwood Radio last night, (and bring a bit of Graveyard Chaos >Chaos to the Chat Room). Show #43 is "in the bag". My "Gratz" to Stephen and Leesha. Always a good community event.
>ravenwoodradio.com bookmark saved- processing

Speaking of Community Events, Ravenwood Ball 2011, is so very close! Saturday, even! Vampire Realm, 7:30 (Central Time) until "Uh, whenever". SHow up EARLY, 'cause it's gonna be busy like you've never seen, mark my words. Can you say "Server Crash"? I can.>Crash the server. Reboot.

Also, I am very happy to announce that our beloved Ditto Monster has posted VIDEO #200! 200?!? That's amazing! Watch it, and see Ms. Narrator! Gratz to Ditto, Miss Narrator, (and, begrudgingly, Carl). >"Hi, I'm Carl!"

My friend, Arlen Dawneyes is also celebrating Saturday! "Happy Birthday, Arlen!"

I'm sure I've missed stuff, (I usually do, unfortunately), so "Sorry, I'll do better inva8- c-bs98ba
You have 1 new message(s) from AutDOSk
9-78h vd  ...what was THAT? Huh, System glitch, I guess. Blogger seems...strange...

Anyways, what I was gonna say was I've been thinking about all this Test Realm business. Yes, many fine people have reported on the new Mali->Mali, bo-Bali, bananna-fanna-fo-fali cut scene, and I think that KingsIsle >Hail to the King, baby! has more going on than *just* >;Just the two of us, we can make it if we try Just the two of us, you and I some cosmetic changes. I always feel there's more going on than "meets the eye" >robots in disguise 

What the Heckhound is going on with Blogger, today? I think I'll cut my losses, for the moment, and end this post, early. I'll try again later.


Be Well
>I'll be back.

2 comments:

John Lifeglen said...

Domo arigato, ms. Roboto! Secret secret, I got a secret :D. Sorry, the awesome Transformers reference sent me there immediately. I'm loving the AutDOSk stuff!

Anonymous said...

Awe, thanks! And awesome Portal stuff, I have to try that sometime. *bows down to Autumn's technology skills*