Thursday, March 10, 2011

screeeeeeech...BAM!

*Was* doing good. Beat Cablooey, third attempt. Got "3 Spirit Guardians" Quest. Got inspired for art:
I mean, just "wow". My confidence has suffered a crushing blow, with several involuntary trips to Base Camp. I'm gonna guess this wasn't meant to be solo'ed at a mere 51. I think my highest survival was 5 rounds, with neither opponent dead. Stupid Ice mobs and their stupid 50% shields. Stupid me for doing it alone. Frustration is fleeting,though.
Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

4 comments:

Xinaed said...

Are you purposely soloing, or do you not have anyone to run with?

Fatal Exception said...

"Yes".
That is to say, my odd hours of availability, coupled with social anxiety, mean that 99% of the time, I am alone. Help is always welcome, but seldom sought.

Xinaed said...

Oh. I know how that is having odd hours lol. But luckily for me I have a room mate that plays along side me usually, so I always have a questing partner. Feel free to send us a tweet at XStormySkiesZ or comment on our blog Stormy Skies, or even send an email if you like (found on our blog) if you want/need questing help, or mercs, or whatever, anytime.

Kevin BattleBlood said...

You're right in your previous thoughts: Celestia was made for co-op play. It was encouraged and vaguely hinted by the Briskbreeze Tower and Warehouse instances. Though, with a nod towards our own Paige Moonshade, you can twist up the gameplay a bit without affecting the social aspect: dual-box. Unfortunately, that does require a second account...bleh.