Friday, June 12, 2009

Everybody take one step forward.

It was a day of "2's" for me yesterday.

With minimal assistance from me, Fallon Star made it out of Krokotopia, and is now prancing about the ever night-blessed streets of Marleybone. As for me..."Look, Ma! I'm in Dragonspyre!"

Wait! What?! Back up a minute! How'd Autumn get to Dragonspyre?!

Alone, my friends. Solo. All by my onesies. In a fit of Necromantic fury, yours truly went on a tear of undeath, and re-animation. With Fallon offline, I said to myself "Self, we can't keep Oni No Death waiting much longer...it would be rude." So, bada-bing, bada-boom, the first domino was set up, and knocked down. I was afraid that I was going to get sent packing, but with a heaping helping of Death Prism and Wraith (Whom I've now named Raziel, after Soul Reaver), Oni No Death became "Oni Knows Death" No sword, though, so to quote the Terminator, "I'll be back."

Okay, so Tree of Life restored, yada, yada, yada. Go heal the Emperor. Okay, sounds good, and BAM! My deck was *SO* not ready for the surprising entrance of the Jade Oni. But I got him down to about 2k before I ran out of cards. So, I fled. *gasp*, yes I know. Even I have to flee on occasion, lol. So, now seriously peeved, re-decked, and loaded for bear, or in this case, elephant, I went back and gave him the beating of my lifetime. Sit down, Dumbo...you're done.

And hey! I got a Spiral Key! Hooray! What? Talk to Headmaster Ambrose? Can do!

Talk to Professor Cyrus Drake? Sure, Headmaster.
What's that, Professor Drake? You wanna go one-on one? Oh, how I've dreamed of this! Oh, yeah, get your shiny, Mr. Clean , snobby, get-your-laundry-sending, smug Professorial fanny to the tower. School is OUT! I will teach THIS class, and your homework for today is "How to fill out paperwork in the Emergency Room.". Now THAT fight was pure bonus, almost like a "reward" for getting the Oni's sorted out.

So, here I am, in Dragonspyre. 3/4 of a level shy to wear any Dragonspyre gear. Hmm. I *could* go back and clean up Moo Shu.

Oh, Oni No Deeeeaaaaattthhhhh....

No comments: